- You must use the XOXZO Voice API (Simple Playback, TTS playback, or DIN). Our SMS API is not part of the contest. for details on how to use the APIs, please refer to this page.
- Push your project to a public open source repository like github, gitlab, bitbucket, etc. and send its url to email@example.com via email. Make sure your project is accessible to the public.
- Your project must contain source code, tests and README documents on how to install or use.
- Your project must be open source licensed.
- Applicants must sign up XOXZO account first. Please visit here to sign up.
- You can implement your project in any programming language you prefer.
- If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org via email.
How to apply?
Only attendees of PyCon APAC 2017 can participate in the
Please visit XOXZO booth and fill the form.
- Code submission dead line: Sep. 3 (Sun) 2017
- Winner announcement: Sep. 11 (Mon) 2017. We will announce the winners on our blog and also contact them via email.
5 entries will be chosen as the winners and each winning entry will receive a USD100 Amazon Gift coupon. We will send the Amazon Gift Coupons to the winners via email.
Based on the following criterias, XOXZO Code PyCon committee will choose the winner.
- How useful the plugin/app will be? (i.e if it's a plugin for a very famous CMS)
Sample application categories (but not limited to these)
- Web app
- Mobile app
- CMS plugin
- Bot plugin
- Python package
Zaki Haris for his Nagios plugin (Winner announcement)
XOXZO is a Telephony API company. Please click here for details.